Saturday, December 5, 2009


The Holiday season is such a whirlwind. Filled with lists and lists and even lists for our lists. I have stacks of catalogs sitting on the island that I have good intention of sifting through-someday! I can hardly believe it is December and the Christmas tree is up. I love love love this time of year. I just wish I could slow it all down a bit. I look at my big, beautiful almost 11 month old and can hardly believe where the past year has gone. Even with a bit of PPD for the first few months of his life, I have had the ability to just savor each moment and each stage of his growth. I still look at him and just can hardly believe he is here after all we went through. He has brightened our days and filled this family with more joy and love that we ever thought possible. He rounds us out just perfectly and was so meant to be. Do your best to slow down, be present, and savor this magical time of year with your families!

No comments: