Friday, May 16, 2008

Not much to say today...

I will write blog entries in my head, but they really never make it here. Time is just so darn limited when you have two little one's under foot. When they nap, I try to get all my "stuff" done. Over all I am doing well. I have had my very HIGH ups and very LOW downs lately. No rhyme or reason to it. I was actually shocked how down I felt on Mother's Day. I should of been-would have been-8 months pregnant to the day. The empty feeling just never really goes away. Being a Mother is the greatest joy of my life. I haven't given up hope that God will bless us with another child. I am starting to also give my heart permission to just be okay either way.


I had a wonderful little get-a-way vacation with Tracie. It was so nice to be able to concentrate on ME for a few days. Tracie is the best person to travel with. No agenda and just go with the flow. We slept in, ate, drank, relaxed by the pool, and shopped. Really, what more could a girl want?


Closing out with some pics:

Tracie and Brooke-Scottsdale, Arizona




The kiddo's:

1 comment:

Tiffany K. said...

Hi! I saw your post on FF, so I took a look at your blog. Good luck with your bean!! You're kids are beautiful. I'm in Ohio, too. We are just south of Dayton. Take Care!!